Nothing can so mar your mood asunsuccessfully made purchase. However, fortunately, most non-food items can be returned back within 15 days. About how to properly refuse to purchase and what products are not subject toexchange and return, this article will tell.
In the law on consumer rights there is a provision,which states that the buyer can refuse the purchased goods in the following cases: when it was of poor quality or does not fit in size, size, shape, color or bundle - with some exceptions (which goods can not be exchanged and returned, read below). The buyer has the right to change his goods for a similar one, in case of his absence in the warehouse, the store must return the money within three days. If necessary, the buyer must demand a document confirming the return of goods and waiting for payment. Some requirements are imposed on the appearance of the product: it can not be spoiled, it must remain with the preserved labels, strips and seals. If possible, present a cash receipt, but its absence is not a sufficient reason for refusing the claim. The buyer can prove his rightness in an accessible legal way: by attracting witnesses, by videotaping, etc.
However, as mentioned above, a list of goods not subject to return and exchange is established. It is drawn up and approved by the Government of the country. So, let's enumerate,what goods can not be exchanged and returned, according to the latest version of the Resolution.
1. Medicines and other medical products (devices, tools, childcare products, contact lenses, etc.).
2. Products for hygiene (wet wipes, hair curlers, toothbrushes, etc.).
3. Cosmetics and perfumery.
4. Textile, construction, finishing and other materials sold by the meter.
5. Linen, knitwear and hosiery.
6. Containers made of polymers in contact with food (disposable dishes, plastic boxes, packaging materials).
7. Furniture kits.
8. Household chemicals, chemicals.
9. Plants and animals.
10. Weapons and cartridges to it.
11. Complex household electrical appliances with a warranty period (machines, televisions,radio engineering, etc.).
12. Means of transport-aircraft, cars, trailers, motorcycles, boats and other boats.
14. Certain printed publications (brochures, calendars, booklets).
What goods can not be exchanged and returned, you can additionally clarify with the seller.
All of the above items refer to the productof proper quality. In the event that the buyer found a factory marriage during the warranty period established by the manufacturer, he must apply to the store with a statement indicating the date of purchase, the nature of the damage and attaching a warranty card. If necessary, the seller conducts diagnostics, for which he is allocated 10 days. If it is proved that the goods were initially defective, the buyer is returned money or given a similar product for free.
If your purchase is listed in the list of products,subject to refund, but the seller refuses to do this, then you have the right to sue him. As a rule, in such situations, the law takes the side of the consumer.