Do you know who is the most indispensable person in the house? Yes, of course, this is mom, who else! The child is on the mother, the house on the mother, the care of loved ones is also on the mother. And in modern conditions there is also work for a mother, because you have to earn money, and sometimes she herself just wants to work.
For some reason, we, moms, try to carry it all ourselves. We collect on our shoulders the burden, we impose, we carry, without giving anyone the opportunity to help us and not asking for help, without thinking about whether what we are doing is really important, or is it just another not very important thing. Then we start to get out of our way, break loose, and as a result everything is bad.
Gathering too many responsibilities, the most important thing in our lives, we, alas, do not pay enough attention. But is it possible to change something? How to get rid of a huge number of tasks? How to figure out what is important for us?
Read also:Time management for moms: 4 doses to avoid chronic fatigue
DETERMINING THE MAIN THING IN LIFE
First we need to understand that it is impossible to do everything. Moreover, we also should not be in time all! We just need to learn to manage to do the most important thing. Per day. During the week. Per month. Per year. For a life:)
If we do not know what is most important for us in life, we definitely need to find out. Understand your priorities and how to stick with them in life. Without doing this, we definitely will not have time, we will miss something important.
To understand what we want from life in general, we must want something, and for this we must first ... take care of ourselves, rest. We cannot talk about priorities when we feel like driven horses. Then we just want to sleep, eat, and so that no one touches us. What global issues can be disassembled in this state?
A lot of questions have accumulated. We need:
• find out global goals in life;
• Deal with ways to achieve these goals.
• break these goals into small steps
• and start taking one small step every day.
The action plan is serious. To understand what is important for us, a trivial thing is necessary - time. Let's start with the fact that every day we will set aside a little time for self-digging to determine our priorities.
I did this using the four column method.First, I identified four areas for myself: “home / household”, “children”, “spouse and me”, and “personal”. Then I thought that globally I want to see in a year in each of these areas. A year is a good time. This thinking helped me to understand what is really important to me, what I need to pay attention to.
Read also:Time management for mom. Order in the house
In each of our days there must be something important that we need to pay attention to. The list of important is not very big:
• Minimum life (nowhere to go from this).
• Time to take care of yourself.
• Time to plan.
• Time with a husband.
• Time with a child.
• Time for personal growth.
Ideally, it would be nice to do all this every day. In reality, so, alas, it does not work. It is difficult to combine everything, especially at first. Therefore, one can add one of these options to the minimum life (which is necessarily present daily). May we have today the “Minimum Life” and “Care of Yourself”. Tomorrow - “Minimum life” and “Planning”. The day after tomorrow - "Minimum life" and "Time with her husband." Over time, it will be possible to complicate the task and, eventually, to ensure that all items are present daily.
Having figured out what we need in life, in our priorities, we have to complete one more equally interesting and important task - to delete the superfluous.
We can not do everything. We cannot constantly say “yes” to everything new that comes into our life. We cannot endlessly load ourselves and think that 24 hours a day is rubber. The week is not rubber, the year is not rubber, our life is not rubber. She is the ultimate. It is necessary to proceed from this and not to deal with excess.
For example, you can NOT do:
• homework during children's sleep (instead, we rest while the child is sleeping);
• minimize ironing;
• unnecessary walks with the child during his sleep;
• rise at night to the baby in a separate bed (it is better to optimize the night care for the child, so that you have less time to get up and have more opportunity to rest);
• care for the husband and adult children (it is better to teach both the husband and the younger children about independence and that they help us);
• care for unnecessary things (figures, from which it is necessary to wipe dust, carpets of white color, which must be endlessly vacuumed and cleaned, etc.);
• be distracted by time eaters (TV, Internet, telephone conversations, etc.).
There is something that we can not do, but voluntarily spend our lives and nerves on it.Do not! No one needs such sacrifices.
Read also:Time Management for Beginner Freelance Moms
TO MAKE IT BIG
Often the problem is in us, moms. Not that dad does not want to participate or the children cannot solve their problems, but that mom bears everything on herself and suits everyone.
Are we taking too much? We stop. And ... unload! After all, you need to catch the main thing in your life. And for this we need:
• find out what is important for us, what is the main priority in our priorities;
• stop doing what you can not do;
• learn to plan important in advance.
What we do every day affects us. Our life is in our hands, and the actions that we perform daily and regularly affect it irreversibly. Therefore, we need to have time to do the main thing. We have to give most of the time to the most important in our life, and then everything will be as we want. We will be happy.
Read also:Time management for mom: why do you need to count every minute
As you know, a theory remains a theory if it is not fixed in practice.
1. Think about what really matters to you.Divide the sheet into columns that correspond to the 4 areas of your life, and write down in each what you want to see in these areas in a year.
2. In your plan for the week, make 1 small step, which will bring you closer to what you want to see in your life in a year.
3. Complete the list of tasks that you can not do. Check your plan for the week. If you find something that you can not do without hesitation, cross out!
By giving your main time to the really important, we will be happy. And if mom is happy, then the whole family is happy!
P.S. The article was written with the support of “Viburkol” - a natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic drug intended for children from 1 year old.