Surely each of us heard that before something new comes, something old must go. And it happens that this “old” poisons our life, and we, not realizing it, are holding onto it with a death grip. And what a blissful relief we feel, if we still decide to let it go. Life is changing, we are changing, the world around is changing!
We have prepared material for you about 13 things that should be discarded. Checked - life begins to play with new colors!
1. Free yourself from the need to always prove your case. There are so many among us who, even under the threat of breaking off excellent relationships, causing pain and creating stress, cannot accept and accept another point of view. It is not worth it.
2. Release control. Be prepared to give up the need to constantly monitor everything that happens to you - situations, events, people, etc. Whether it is family and friends, colleagues or strangers on the street - just let them be what they are.
3. Release the feeling of guilt.Free yourself from the need to blame others for what you possess or do not possess, for what you feel or do not feel. Stop spraying your energy and take full responsibility for your life.
4. Stop the negative conversation with yourself. How many people hurt themselves just because they allow negative thoughts and emotions to control their lives. Do not trust everything that your logical reasoning mind says. You are better and capable of more than you actually think.
5. Free yourself from the constant need to complain about a lot of things - people, situations, events that make you unhappy, sad and depressed. No one can make you unhappy, no situation can upset you. Not the situation makes you have those or other feelings.
6. Discard the criticism. Stop criticizing people who are different from you, and events that do not meet your expectations. We are all different.
7. Free yourself from the need to impress others. Stop pretending and be who you are not. Take off the mask, accept and love your true self.
8. Stop resisting change.Changes are normal, we need them to move from point A to point B. Change helps to change our lives and the lives of others for the better.
9. Do not put labels. Stop labeling people and events that you don’t know or simply don’t understand. And gradually open your mind to the new.
10. Release the past. We know it is difficult. Especially when you like the past more than the present and the future is a little scary. But you need to accept the fact that the present is all that you have.
11. Free yourself from fear. Fear is just an illusion, it does not exist - you created it. Everything is in your mind. Change your inner attitude - and the outer will fall into place.
12. Stop making excuses. Expose the excuses and send them to retire. Most often we limit ourselves because of the many excuses.
13. Stop living the life expectations of other people. Too many people live a life that does not belong to them, just to live. They live their lives in accordance with what others consider best for them, they do what their parents, friends, teachers, government and society expect of them.They ignore their inner voice, their inner vocation. They are so busy fulfilling the expectations of others that they lose control of their lives.
They forget what brings them happiness, what they really want ... and ultimately they forget about themselves. You have one life. It happens right here and now.