When we need to buy quality and affordable furniture, the first thing we do is go to IKEA. Almost all over the world, this store has become synonymous with a comfortable and affordable life. It offers items not only for housing, but also for the garden, for the office, as well as a lot of decor. Consider the main advantages and disadvantages of furniture from IKEA.
Pluses of furniture from IKEA
- High quality. The company replicates furniture for many years. Moreover, each stage of its manufacture is carried out according to a certain technology, it is carefully monitored and reaches perfection. Accordingly, you get a neat product, each element of which performs its function and looks good.
- Convenience. Usually this is remembered when buying upholstered furniture. For example, chairs or sofas. We are also talking about transformable variants. For example, cribs that can change their length as the child grows. These and other double beds can be bought here. At the same time, there is furniture intended not only for certain premises, but also for certain users.For example, for kids, children of primary school age and separately for adolescents.
- Easy to assemble. Furniture from IKEA brought to the customer in disassembled form. But to connect its elements on the spot is possible even for a person who has never dealt with this matter. Everything you need comes with detailed instructions and even tools.
- Affordable price. IKEA is the best combination of quality and price. It is affordable and good furniture, for which you do not have to overpay. At the same time you can buy it anywhere. After all, IKEA stores today are in any large city and on the Internet.
Cons of furniture from IKEA
- Lack of individuality. Furniture models are replicated many times, so it’s realistic that you’ll see “your” cupboard at home with your friends or anywhere else. In this case, not everyone has to taste the minimalist design that is characteristic of IKEA.