1. What will the crow do after living for three years?
2. How to break a branch, so as not to frighten the bird?
3. What does half an orange look like most?
4. On which tree does a raven sit during a heavy rain?
5. When is it easier for a black cat to get into the house?
1) What is the first place in Russia, and the second in France?
2) Which part of the bookcase consists of half a consonant letter?
3) A camel withstands a load of 10 pounds for an hour. How long will it sustain a 1000 pounds load?
4) How many ends have three sticks? Four and a half? two and a quarter?
5) Divide 5 lemons between five faces so that each one gets a lemon and one lemon stays in the basket.
6) The room has four corners. In every corner sits a cat. Three cats opposite each cat. On the tail of each cat is one cat. How many cats are there?
7) A man was walking to Moscow and met 7 pantomists. each of them had a bag, a bag of a cat. How many creatures were sent to Moscow?
8) Why are puzzles dangerous?
8) Is it always after 12 followed by 13?
9) How many eggs can you eat on an empty stomach?
10) What answer can never be answered in the affirmative?
11. He lives in the village, the color of lilac, sees forward as well as backwards and jumps higher than a wooden pole. What is it?
What word begins with three letters "G" and ends with three letters "I"?
These three TV stars are well known to each of us. Blond's name is Stepan, brown-haired name is Philip. And what is the name of bald?
Hanging pear - you can not eat. Why?
What to do when you see a green man?
What is: small, gray and weighs 3 kilograms?
What is: the kindest ghost in the world with a motor?
Arithmetic average between bike and motorcycle?
When the goat is seven years old, what will happen next?
Can a man marry his widow's sister?
Little meat is a lot of wood.
You are sitting on a plane, in front of you is a horse, behind the car. Where are you at?
Does not bark, does not bite, and is also called.
1. What does the watchman do when a sparrow sits on his head?
2. On which tree can not a bird sit in the rain?
3. What does half an apple look like?
4. What color is a stop cock on an airplane?
5. How many peas can enter one glass?
6. Can an ostrich call itself a bird?
7What is warmer fur coats?
8. In which month is the 28th day?
9. What kind of stones in the sea there?
10. Small, gray, like an elephant?
11. Why does a rooster, when singing, close his eyes?
The harp has four, the dombra has six, and the guitar has six. And how many of them have a piano?
1. Where are cities without houses, rivers without water and forests without trees?
2. What baby is born with a mustache?
3. How to list the five days of the week without naming them?
4. When can a person race at the speed of a racing car?
5.What have elephants and no other animals?
6. Who can jump higher at home?
7. What is the difference between a flea and a dog?
8. To whom do all people take off their hats?
9. What is the most valuable breed of fish?
10. What happens if you accidentally swallow your knife and fork while eating?
11. How to write a mousetrap in five letters?
12. The son of my father, and I am not a brother?
13. What kind of dishes you can not eat?
14. From which fabric can not sew a shirt?
15. How many peas can enter an ordinary glass?
16. How many eggs can I eat on an empty stomach?
17. What should be done to cut down the branch on which the crow sits, without disturbing it?
18. What disease has anyone ever been sick on earth?
19. What kind of notes can measure the space?
20. What does a person have under his feet when he walks over a bridge?
21. How far can a hare run into the forest?
22. You will not meet on the way, but you will find on the way. In the ocean, in the lake, even in the swamp you will see, but never in the river.