How to equip an army beret. How correctly to "beat off", to attach a cockade and a flag?
- grandfather will teach
- Breeyed well, how can you get a bunch of berets so I did not see
- put on on 3_x liter jar namachivaesh and iron it making the shape you like!
- There are a lot of options for beating berets.
#9658; The wet beret is ironed, then placed on a stool and beaten with a hammer along the edge so that it is sharp as an arrow on the trousers. Also cardboard tabs were used, some were filled with candle wax.
#9658; Lightly moisten, put on the palm and beat off with energetic movements, straighten the canth. You can use a sugar solution, then it will be hard and keep the shape longer, but then it's better not to fall under the rain)
# 9658; A faster and simpler analogue of "beating" the beret, SO TELL "IN FIELD CONDITIONS" is such. The edges of the wet beret are carefully pierced by the fingers on the seam, the more times, the better. The left side of the line is slightly stretched by the hands. The main thing is not to break. Then he takes urine again, and as water drains, he puts on his head. Before the mirror, he is given the desired shape, and takes it to dry on the owner's head.
#9658; It is now fashionable to wear a beret seamlessly. It fights easily. Attached to the cockade, wet, shaken vodichku, put on his head while wet. Then the business of technology, bend to the ear, bend the fingers as if to continue, in the form of a contour, bending over the top of the cockade and, in principle, everything. The only inconvenience is what you need to take it dry on your head, it needs to take the outline of your head, after drying it takes the form you asked it. Beauty is obtained, you can press the pliers with pliers after the fingers, so that the edge becomes sharper. Remains a band in the way.
How to recapture takes correctly (download)
- turn to the sewing workshop will do everything as it is necessary not to pay much, but it will be cool to look like everything
- Margel's berets easily fought back. Achalovsky on the back of the head. Mabuta, do not vyakayte, you do not know anything.