Until September 2011, many primary schoolsWorked on the Basic Curriculum, developed in 2004. However, the mass transition to the federal state general education standard of general primary education ("GEF - elementary school") put school institutions in front of the need to compile new curricula. The development of a new curriculum for an elementary school is based on the following documents:
"GEF-Primary School" sets out some generalrequirements for a new curriculum for junior schoolchildren, in which the educational part of the program should be at least 80%, the remaining 20% of the participants in the educational process can form independently. Thus, out of the 21 hours of the compulsory curriculum for junior classes, 4 hours must be formed by the participants in the educational process.
In the new text "GEF - Primary School" there is noadditional instructions about the formation of the number of hours after-hour activities, as well as the possibility of its financing. However, in paragraph 17 of this document it is said that if it is impossible to implement after-hour activities, it is possible to use the opportunities of other educational institutions (for example, sports complexes and cultural institutions). The same part of the "GEF - primary school" provides for various training courses, extracurricular activities and other extracurricular activities of students.
The new edition of the "GEF - Primary School" CMC also provides for the maintenance of the free part of the curriculum, which provides:
- in-depth study of some compulsory subjects;
- Additional classes on the interests of students, including ethnocultures, modern music and other areas.
Thus, "GEF-primary school"that extracurricular activities are compulsory for primary school. It must necessarily find confirmation in the compulsory school curriculum, but it is not included in the basic curriculum, and therefore its number can not be reflected in the hours of the teaching load. In addition, the new version of the document provides for the content of the official training part, formed by participants in the main general educational process, namely additional time for studying subjects "by interests" and in-depth study of some additional subjects.
The general tasks of educating schoolchildren and theirspiritual and moral development in the new basic plan are classified in several directions, while revealing the spiritually moral essence of a citizen of the Russian Federation. First, it is the education of patriotism, citizenship, respect for the rights and duties of a free individual, secondly, it is the education of moral culture and ethical consciousness; thirdly, it is the education of a creative attitude to work, life and study, the desire for thrift and industriousness, fourthly, it is the education of respectful attitude to the environment, to nature, the development of ecological consciousness. And in the end - this desire for beauty, aesthetic education, the formation of an idea of aesthetic values.
Undoubtedly, the program "GEF - elementary school 21century "- this is the most acceptable form of education of the younger generation, in the conditions of scientific and technological progress and the modern continuity of generations. It is necessary to take care of the future today and this basic plan is provided to help primary school teachers and parents of future citizens of the Russian Federation. It is this approach that allows us to grow a new generation of harmonious and educated people.