The classic raw material for wine, of course,is the grapes. But it can be successfully replaced with berries. We suggest you to prepare wine from cherry. The recipe is offered in four versions. Each of them is distinguished by its special composition and order of work.
Classic cherry wine: recipe first
- one liter of cherry juice;
- half a liter of water;
- three hundred grams of sugar;
- one hundred grams of raisins.
- Go through the cherries, wash and squeeze the juice.
- In warm boiled water, dissolve the sugar. Mix the resulting liquid with cherry juice and pour into a container three times larger in volume.
- Fill the same raisins (it is not necessary to wash it first). Cover the bottle with a special lid with a hole. Insert a small tube into it, lower the other end into a container of water.
- Fermentation will begin in two days. The bottle should be in a dark place at room temperature for about twenty days.
- Then the mass is filtered. This recipe for cherry wine provides for settling for two weeks. The ready-made drink should give a sediment and brighten.
- Drain the transparent part into bottles, seal and store in a cool place.
Lemon wine from cherry: recipe for the second
- three kilograms of cherries;
- one and a half kilos of sugar;
- four liters of water;
- two lemons.
- The selected fruits are washed and poured with boiling water. Then mass off and leave for four days.
- After filtering into the cherry mixture add lemon juice and sugar.
- Pour all into a container, which is covered with an ordinary rubber glove. Put in a warm, dark place for two weeks.
- It is necessary to periodically release excess air, which forms during fermentation.
- Gently drain the top without the bottom of a thick mass. Allow the mixture to wander for another two weeks.
- Strain the wine through several layers of gauze and leave to infuse in a cool place for a month, covered with a plastic lid.
- Pour over the containers and lower for storage in a cellar or cellar.
Fortified wine from cherry: recipe 3
- incomplete ten-liter bucket of berries;
- two kilograms of sugar;
- one and a half liters of water;
- one liter of vodka.
- From the ripe, washed berries squeeze out the juice. It should be about seven liters.
- Half of the sugar is dissolved in water and poured into the cherry liquid.
- Mass put it in a warm place for a week.
- Wine strain and add the vodka.
- The mixture will stand for another five days, then filter, mix with the remaining sugar and pour over the containers.
- The wine has a maroon color and a tart taste.
The fourth recipe for house wine from cherries, apples and black currants
- five kilograms of cherries;
- two and a half kilos of black currant;
- three kilograms of sweet and sour apples with unstable flesh;
- one and a half kilos of sugar;
- ten liters of water.
- Remove the core from the apples, then pass them through the meat grinder. Pour into the mixture three hundred grams of sugar and leave for a day.
- Prepare the syrup from the water and the remaining sugar.
- To the apple mass, add the mashed cherry and currant. Pour over the cooled syrup and, mixing, place in a large bottle for fermentation, making a special water seal.
- The wine will wander from two weeks to four. Strain and pour ready on bottles.