This recipe will not leave indifferent neither small,nor adults. The combination of aromatic juicy apricots, tender short dough, air curd filling is simply incomparable. A cake with apricots and cottage cheese is prepared quickly and easily, from the products available to any hostess. Refill your collection of the best recipes with this delicious pastry.
Cake with apricots and cottage cheese: recipe
To prepare a sunny, fragrant culinary product you will need the following ingredients:
- Fresh ripe apricots - 300 grams.
- Cottage cheese 9% fat - 250 grams.
- A glass of flour.
- 3/4 of a packet of margarine or butter.
- A glass of sugar.
- Three chicken eggs.
- Half a glass of sour cream.
- Half a pack of vanillin.
Pie from cottage cheese and apricots: cooking
- Margarine or butter should be softened beforehand, then cut into small cubes and put into a deep bowl.
- Sift the flour into the same container. Rub the butter with flour until a short pastry is formed - you should get large, dry pieces.
- Add a quarter of a glass of sugar to the dough and rub again. Tiny should not stick to your hands.
- Now roll one egg into the dough and quickly twohands knead it, it should turn out soft and soft, while not sticky. Pull out of the dough something like a ball and remove it for half an hour in a cellophane bag in the refrigerator.
- While the short pastry comes, you can tackle the filling. Rinse the apricots and remove the bones, cut the fruit into not too small pieces. 3-4 parts will be just right.
- Separate yolks from proteins from the remaining two eggs.
- Put cottage cheese in a container, add yolks, sour cream, granulated sugar and vanillin. Rinse all components thoroughly with a fork and whisk with whisk. The mass must be homogeneous.
- Whisk the whites until a firm foam, then enter them into the curd mass, gently stirring from the bottom up.
Well, the pie with apricots and cottage cheese is almost ready, it remains to put everything in shape and bake.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and lay it in the baking dish, leveling and stretching the bottom with your hands.
- At the bottom of the dough lay the sliced apricots. If the fruits are not very sweet, you can sprinkle them a little sugar.
- Place the curd filling on the apricots, smooth, decorate the top with the pie halves of apricots.
- Preheat the oven, bake for about an hour at 180 degrees. Do not be afraid, if it seems to you that the filling has not reached, upon cooling it will get a more dense consistency.
- Cool the pie with apricots and curd cheese on a flat dish and cut into small portions.
- If you want to taste this wonderful pastry not in the season of apricots, you can use pre-soaked and dried apricots, peaches or pears.
- Use butter or margarine with a high fat content.
- Do not forget to sift the flour, thanks to this the finished product will be more tender and tasty.
- Cottage cheese is better to take not pressed, which is sold in a pack, but homemade, crumbly.